Monday, August 12, 2013

Heart to Act :)

Hey cherrypies!

I want to say that I am terribly and massively sorry for not updating day after day. Well, if it weren't for the assignments, stresses and the projects, I think I might update day after day after day. However, sad to say classes are pinning me tight. And the novel that I made which is Revenge is still in the Microsoft not yet placed in Wattpad. I am still at the first chapter can you believe it?! *le sighs* I really don't want this novel of mine to go to waste. I put on so much imaginative stuffs, mysterious things and spices to make it better than the rest of the novel or stories that I made. *le sighs again*

However, I really want to tell you guys how much I've been addicted to movies! It didn't just happened today or a week ago, it happened about two years before or so when my parents bought a lot of movies for us to hang out and watch. The more I watch movies, the more I was drag to pursue on my dreams which is acting! I crave for acting so much that every night, I would pray to God in hoping that there could be someone that could assist me in reaching my dream! *screams* Not only that but the knowledge in certain actresses and actors and movies which are on the top of the lists are a piece of cake to me! I knew thousands of actresses and actors. My knowledge in movies grew!
Every Saturday, I always do a movie marathon. I would watch 4-5 movies in a day. May it be a DVD or may it be a movie showing in Star Movies or Hbo or any other channels. I would fill up my mind with various known actors and sometimes would memorize some of their lines. After memorizing it, I would lock myself in the comfort room and act. Haha I'm such a kid XD
A week ago and that week before, I watched Pirates in the Caribbean. Did I tell you that I am a huge fan of Johnny Depp?! Well I am! And in fact, here is his face now --->
 I have seen almost all of his movies. Pirates of the Caribbean series, Dark Shadows, Chocolate Factory, Alice in Wonderland, Edward Scissor hand and so much more! I hope someday I could act with him. THAT'S SO FRIGGING FANTASTIC!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Then I watched several thriller movies. The movies were "The Call"  and "The Olympus has fallen" and many more. I also watched Robert Downey Jr. as he played the role of the legit Sherlock Holmes. I also hope I could act with him! Big big fan of those guys. The actresses that I love the most are Saorise Ronan, Abigail Breslin, Kiera Knightley and all those girls who are such a badass in the movie! Haha! I love thriller, action and mystery movies. I prefer them rather than romantic movies and horror movies. Horror movies doesn't really scare me. Yes blood scenes are terrifying but I got used to it because when I was 10 I usually watch 24 hours by myself and there was a lot of torture. Not only that but I also did watch some horrifying horror movies and mangas by myself. I love horror movies that could make my heart beat fast and make me scream. But I guess thriller movies make the best out of it. The only thing that I don't like about horror movies is not only that they made me sleep with nightmares on my side but because I really, just really HATE Demons. It doesn't mean that I don't believe them or in ghost pfft. I just really hate hate hate them. Haha Opinion stated. Lol. Hmm.. How should I end this paragraph... Well movies became a great, great, great, huge, massive, part in my life. Without them, it's like I'm a human without food, a butterfly without wings or a pencil without a lead. Movies are also part of the family that inspires me to continue dreaming. They make me crave so much! They make me crawl, almost like pleading in the ground for food. I really really want to be like them. I want to be like the actors that inspired me. I want to inspire many children and adults to act. Not only to act but to inspire them with the movies I'll play with, if I would. Hahaha. I just hope nothing turns out wrong or turns out very very very ugly.

This afternoon, in school, I was stuck pensive for one session. I was thinking of the Big foot School in Cebu. I even told my sister that I would enter their school next year because I am so so desperate and I want to start out young and fresh! I would risk anything except for my family and God. I would leave my beautiful friends in school if I have to! I will really really do anything for it. I never wanted to do something which isn't worth fighting for. I realized that now. Now that I am half grown girl and had half understanding, I know what path I should choose in the future. What a useless life would it be if the thing that I am doing in the future is not worth fighting for or sacrificing for or living for? I never wanted to do something which isn't in my capabilities or in my talent. Studying and being an honor student isn't my thing. Maybe that's why I never became an honor student. I may not have the brain for all the mathematical equations or the scientific blah blah blah but then again, it doesn't mean that I'm not smart. Hey! I am! I love Sherlock Holmes and most of his talents inspires me and gives me one too. And it also doesn't mean that I never tried to be an honor
student. Hey I tried and I almost cried when I saw that my name wasn't on the list.  But...Besides all those things, one thing is for sure, I do have the talent in PERFORMING ARTS.  I can dance, I can sing and I can act, not that I am boasting or something. I want to act. And that's it. Nothing could ever change that.





When I arrived home, I opened my laptop directly and typed in "Big Foot". However, to my dismay, they don't have classes based on my research. I could feel my heart sank. But then, that didn't stop my search! I searched, scanned and rolled over my cursor through different articles. And then there was it! I found something! And it was located in my hometown too! It was IAFT (International Academy of Film and Television). How I jumped for joy! *squeal* *squeal* *squeal again and again* I searched their admission slips. I found out that I could enter and I think I would have died! After that, I sent a message to one of their officers. I do hope they got the email I sent them! I hope I hope Oh How I HOPE! And I shall pray to God for this glorious day! I just hope that by the end of this school year, I could face my parents and tell them that Acting is my passion, that they are the main reasons why I am addicted to act because of the movies they had bought. My parents aren't that strict and they want the best for me. Also, they want me to be an actress when I was a child about 4 years old I guess, too bad I didn't have the knowledge of what they were saying. Hey! I was a kid and a child! I was shy but this year, now that I am thirteen years old, a fully tween girl, I dare say that I will be bold if I must!
To achieve my dream is to make God PROUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment