Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dreaming :3

Dear Cherry pies, :))

"Catching a star is merely the same as reaching your dream"

      Every morning is a slight torture to my heart, a bit of heart ache and pain. Know why? It's because reality isn't as good as the dream I had in my sleep. Dreaming of living the life I want to have. Dreaming of tasting the adventure I always wanted and of course, dreaming of living MY DREAM.
     In autographs, there is a question where it tells: "what my goal is". Some of them always answers: "My goal in life is to graduate... be a doctor, a nurse or an architect...raise a family..bla bla bla" But for me, I never wanted just to have that. Live a normal life like all people do. Taste the same thing which I grew in. I have a life. A very glorious life which God gave to me and I'm not going to waste it by something that I already have. I always have this attitude in me where I do something that originally came from myself. What I want the most is to live uniquely. I want to live to the fullest. I want to paint my life with different colors and styles. I want to feel everything that rarely people can. And if I can achieve my dream, I will never forget in praying to the Lord our God. We write our own destinies, fates and stories of our lives, and God is our Editor-In-Chief. It is up to him on how he plans it for the good of all.
             
"Sleep...Dream...Wake up...But don't forget to work for your dream"
-Blair Dawson A.




No comments:

Post a Comment