Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What's my dream? :D

 Dear Cherry pies, :))

*Wondering..Hmm??*

     I know you are wondering what my dream is. And I bet you are asking yourself  "Is her dream all about living to the fullest" or "Is her dream all about living like no other people can??"

 

    Well folks...You are correct. But that is just my second achievement to be made. What my dream really is, is to use all my talents passionately. To let the world recognize on what I can do. I can act, sing, dance, play the violin, piano and guitar. And...not to brag or anything, I'm actually pretty damn good at my talents. I am enhancing them, building them like a tower. However...what I really want the world to see is that I can act. You see, when I was a bit of, I don't know, I'm not sure...3 or 5 year old, my dad tried to convince me to enter the world of drama and acting. But you know what I did? I refused. And right now, I don't know exactly what my reaction should be. Weather to regret or accept. Regret. I regret it because today, present day, I actually want to start acting, so so so badly. Accept. I accept it because if I was in the world of these fine arts, I would never meet these bestfriends of mine who are thoughtful, supportive and most of all loving. So you see how complicated that is. *sighs* But anyway, and what I know is the best thing I should do, is to accept. Yes, I should just accept the fact and KEEP MOVING FORWARD.

                                                          MY DREAM IS TO ACT!!!

"Always look at the bright side and smile happily" 
   

                     "Don't stop BELIEVING!"




"It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't STOP"

No comments:

Post a Comment