Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dream all about HOPE :)


Dear Cherry pies, :)) 

    Good morning ya all. It's actually 9:40 am here and my parents just left the nest. Right now I'm hearing the song "No Diggity" by The Bella's accapella and Hello By Karmin. That's right, I can rap too. :3 
    This morning, just when I woke up, my mind was rushing about a lot of things. Oh how I hate doing nothing to pursue my dreams. I wanted to throw something to the ground just to relieve my feeling. But then, I realized. I have to be patient. So I calmed myself and started the day with the curtain open so that the sunshine can go in, a smile on my face and a kiss on my parents cheek. I put on my headphones and listened to the song "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. The song inspires me much to the core that it actually made me cry. I inhaled and then started to write the early morning happenings here in my blog.  
     
     One week ago, when I was in this poor but improving province I have seen the current situation my relatives and cousins have been occupying for so long. On my mother's side, my relatives there were all improving. They had a roof above their head, food, work, and electricity. Their house was always filled with laughter and joys because of my little cousins entering. However, when a storm came a year ago or so, their house was almost filled with water. That certain province I visited, was a place where heavy rain, thunder and lighting always clashes together, destroying everything on its path. But one thing was on my mind, they never loose hope. Why not evacuate the place? Why not go to a much more comfortable and safer place? No. The house kept a lot of amazing memories which they cannot just abandon. It serves as their home which binds them all as one. How can they even leave the place when the house was almost like a mother to them? The big word was really "No". It was up to them to restore it to its own color whenever trial comes.  And I could clearly see how its natural color, besides its physical state, shines with the most powerful words I'd ever learned, "Hope" and "Trust". However in my father's side. It was quite the opposite. By means of opposite, I meant, they had almost no food, no work, no electricity and their house was shattered bits and bobs. But it was my father who kept on restoring it. I mean how much more could the house and the occupants stand when storm always strike, fearing them against the walls? The house would be much likely perish if it weren't for my relatives hard work in restoring it back to its original pace. And how about the food? Some of my little cousins and relatives eat almost twice a day! And clothing? Even the little ones got only little amount to hide themselves. And how about work? Work, to save them from poverty! Almost none! But my dad always picks them up, hires them to his little but improving company as carpenters and so on. Some...Some of them, in their eyes I could see a little bit of hope, faith and trust. Some of my cousins, who are a year older than me, sometimes leaves the house and be astray for the whole day. The family lacks respect. And then there's this cousin of mine who became pregnant in the age of 18! How can she even feed her son when she doesn't even have the work she obliged to have? How can they feed or cloth themselves if they don't even have the work that they all should have? Respect. Hope and Trust. These are the things they lack which I am hoping they could have when the future arises. My parents always said to me to study real hard, graduate and help my poor cousins. They are my family and I couldn't just leave them be. They are also the reasons why I must reach the wings of my dream. They shouldn't just ask, ask and we, give, give and give. They must also know and learn how to stand up. To deprive themselves from the horrible past. They should always see to it, that there is always the bright side. That they could reach any of it if you try learning to have the beautiful word called "Hope, Faith and Trust in God"
     
From that moment on. I had committed myself to accomplish the mission I dreamed for so long. It was time to make a move. I will absolutely climb that certain mountain, revealing at the top of it, the most intriguing view of most times, beneath my eyes. I am desperate to live the life I want to have and to help the people that I love. Not only to my cousins, but also to the poor children of the universe. Whenever, and if ever I become famous, I will become famous not only because of my talent and passion in acting but also in helping and raising the hopes of people that entirely, might have lost. God give me strength.


No comments:

Post a Comment