Thursday, June 6, 2013

Theater and Changing ;)

Dear Cherry Pies, :))

     Just before lunch, on 11:00, I saw the theater movie act musical "Love Never Dies" on HBO! So while I was watching it, I was smiling the whole time. Their voices were so smooth and the acting was so inspiring that it made my heart melt. I was just so perfectly in love with the whole act that I didn't even took lunch until the whole movie was done. This is what I like. Acting. Especially when you get to express the act by singing. Now that's a 10! I love how the setting of the theater was done. Those circus staffs that were creepy, weird but in the mean time, beautiful creatures, singing and dancing were absolutely brilliant! I love how the little boy, the son of Christine sings. It adds a taste to the audience and inspires kids to be like him. 
     Sometimes, I even daydream myself to be in a theater, which is dark, cold but with marvelous orchestra playing while I sing and in the meantime act. And just by that, my eyes would get wet and dreamy and I would be smiling like a lunatic. Oh how I love to daydream. But whenever I blink back, I'd realize that I still wasn't living on my dream. I still have to work for it. Sometimes, when time flies so slow or when my parents scold me, I'd be very discourage. I'd lock myself in the bathroom and seat at the floor, crouching, mumbling words I never meant to say. I'd curl my fist and force myself not to shed one tear. To help me calm, I usually just encourage myself that tomorrow will be a brighter day. I'm proud and glad that my parents aren't that uptight to me. I might be just the luckiest girl to have the most amazing parents of all times. After encouraging myself about tomorrow, I'd go on to my room and listen to Miley Cyrus as she sings once again "The Climb" for like the billionth times. Then after listening to Miley, I'd be listening to Andrew Lange, "Not Sure Yet" and that melodic song would always help me breathe in and breathe out. 

"Changing isn't bad if you change for the good of you"

       You would never believe how my dream changed me! When I was an 11 year old gal, I never cared  about going to sleep early to prevent pimples or brush my hair or apply lotion or by being beautiful. There are times when I don't want to feel beautiful. Its those times when there's a lot of guy crowds were they stare or smirk. I super duper hate it! I was born with the bits of blood from a Spanish. My grandma's family generation came from the Spanish era, so that is what makes me different. I have red cheeks and hazel eye and hair. And whenever I play too much underneath the sun, my cheeks would turn extremely red that my mom would ask me "Hey, are you putting make up on?" And I'm like "No". So back at the topic. This year and this month. June. I completely changed. Whenever I took a bath I would spend a lot of time in there. About 15, 30 mins. or about 1 hour. Just by scrubbing, shampooing and putting conditioner in my hair. And every after breakfast, lunch or dinner, I never forgot to brush my teeth properly. Every night, I always wash my face. I put petroleum jelly on my elbows and knees. And before going to bed, I never forgot to give thanks and ask God to make my dream come true. I would never change if it weren't for the celebrities which are my perfect role models. I'm so thankful to them. 
    


         Oh my God of mischief!! it's only 4 days left before my classes starts!! @!#$@!!*
I am so nervous, scared but in the mean time excited! This year, this year, I will try to prove to my parents that I am responsible enough to follow on my dreams. I will keep all my pens, pencil, eraser and all my things in school in order. I will study hard and keep myself proper. 

                                       "Wish me luck guys!"

P.s Please don't mind the time below it's not in my timezone and I don't know how to edit it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment