Tuesday, June 11, 2013

School crush and love :P

                                                                              Dear Cherry Pies, :D

"Past is past. Move on, get a new life and grab as much as new memories as you can."
      This quote is reminding me and everyone else not to look back at the bad memories and create as much as new memories in this year 2013. No matter how hard life had been for the last year, it'll always be better in the present.
     In the dawn of my first day of school, which is obviously Monday, I woke up at around 4:30 am in the morning to get ready for school. I took a shower, woke up my sister, ate breakfast and wait for the time to go to school. The morning rose absolutely lazily but when its yellow rays and cerulean skies woke up the days of my youth, I knew this day is the beginning of something new.
     I arrived at school at around 7:00 in the morning with a heart banging on the walls of my chest. I saw my best friends with delighted smiles planted on their faces. We were so happy that we finally met and got to bond with each other for such a long time! We really can't wait to Laugh Out Loud again. When the school bell rang, we all went inside our classroom and did small chit and chatterings of our own. Then our new adviser came in to the room. We begun  introducing ourselves to new students. After that, our adviser emphasized what the true meaning of the words that were written in our handbook.  Just from that, my heart beat quickened and I felt cold. I was just waiting for my name to be called since I am an old student. I knew
my name was going to be called. I just knew it. Suddenly, when this dude was called, who happened to have a little history with me back when I was still in grade 7, I was called too.....I should be honest here... and...Truth is, I did had a crush on him and he having a crush on me too. But that was a silly crush! It only lasted for let's say a month! I meant to forget it and I don't want to remember or bring back those foolish memories back. I knew what I did was wrong. When I started crushing to this guy, everything in what I do changed me. Horrible changes. And when I opened my eyes, blinked, and widened my mind more and more to this day, I knew that those immature feelings 'caused me blind. Fortunately, in that one month, I decided not to talk to him and stopped texting him. That was the cure to my blindness. I regained myself after doing that and found out that I was wrong. I was feeling disgusted at myself for liking somebody who isn't worth liking. All I could think of by now, no offense, is that he only cares on having a girlfriend. But in the past, I busted him. I still did have something left in my mind. And that was the love of my parents. I don't want to disappoint them so I turned him down. I didn't feel sorry for him since he was the one who forced me to say yes. And now I feel disgusted of myself because I let this awkward feelings out. I got to have puppy eyes to him which now I regret! Oh how I want it to be erased! Those ugly!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! And now our adviser called me and him to answer such petty question! You know how mad I get when he always crosses lines with me! I didn't stood up to answer the question, which I know is disrespectful. The teacher was obviously grinning, but I wasn't. My face was straight forward, with no smile to be seen. And
just by doing that, my classmates were silent. I shook my head to answer. "I don't know". Then he asked me to stand up so I did with a little smile on my face. Then it vanished and still I answered the teacher "I don't know". Oh he knows everything. Then he started discussing about that certain question and answer. I kept an impassive face on our adviser while he roams around. I did it with straight forward eyes. Eyes to his eyes. To let him notice me that I wasn't very much AMUSED of what he did. Then it was finally over and I sat back down. I knew I did was wrong. I was wrong not to stand up, to just sit down and answer "I don't know". I knew what I did was disrespectful but I just hope that won't ever happen again. I hope to be JUST FRIENDS with him with no secret words behind my back! Let him move on because I very much did. I knew he had a crush on this girl and the girl had a crush on him too. And I just hope that my teacher erases my name and put the other girl's name on my place because I'm really tired of people misjudging me! I want clear and good memories this year which I will not regret. I want to clear out my name. I'm contented with my life and I don't need to have little puppy love, which is just infatuation by the way, to someone who is as blind as everyone else! All those fake loves, girlfriends, boyfriends, and couples are worthless! Where do those stuffs leads you to? When your age is as small as your mind? Those stuffs are only appropriate to people who knows what they're doing. I didn't mean to say that crushes are bad. They aren't actually. However, we all have to have limits on it. It's good because it inspires us but don't let that feelings break you down. Sometimes we feel awful in ourselves because of the fact that he didn't notice you or didn't talk to you when you, in your place is trying with all your best to catch up with him. Believe me I know that feeling. Even sometimes we break down crying because we saw him with another girl. But don't let that shatter your hopes and faith. If you ever get that feeling, here's what's the best thing to do. Go to your room, turn off the lights, put your headphones on and listen to good music. And while you are listening to the music, remember the happy times you spend with your bestfriends, your family, and your cousins. Remember that they are the ones who will never ever leave you. Remember their smiles, their laughter and also your happiness. Relax your mind into thinking that there is always your family and there is always God. God will never let that thing happen to you if he isn't the real one to hold your heart. God is always waiting for the best chance. And you yourself should always be patient. Be patient always. You'll never know what blessings you'll receive in the way. And never ever let one boy mess your life. You own your life. Grasp it real hard and try to be brave. You'll know it when love comes to you. And whenever you think love meets in the way with you, always be clever and always be very brave. Because if you are brave, you will never know how much trials you climbed, how much tears you have shed, and how much pain you have suffered. You will only remember the glorious battle you have won and the trophy you have received, which is LOVE.

ANOTHER TOM HIDDLESTOM PICTURE!! WEEHOO!!!! Oh and these are my inspirations!! (down) and One Direction. That is all. :3



WOOOHOOO TOM HIDDLESTON YOU ROCK!!! THANKS FOR BEING MY INSPIRATION!!





ONE DIRECTION MY LOVE!! *HUGGLES* NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment