Friday, June 7, 2013

London :D

London/One Direction/Tom Hiddleston/UNICEF

Dear Cherry Pies :)),

So my favorite picture for today, June 7 2013, Friday, is...Tangdadadang!! Look at the side.. :D -->
I like it because it has the United Kingdom flag and I've been always admiring that country ever since I was 10. It all started when I was in Grade 5 elementary. I was watching this anime series called "Black Butler" and the setting of this series happened in London. And I started liking their culture. How they dress, how they speak, how gentle and lady like they have been. I absolutely love those astonishing gowns and dresses, ladies wear back in the 80's. They are so awe-inspiring to begin with sketching dresses. Whenever I got bored in class because of the lessons I already know, I happen to fantasize and imagine myself walking on the streets of London. I mean what does it feels like to walk in such a place which you don't know? And just from that question, I begun reading the history of England. All from kings and queens, the Anglo-Saxon's invasion, the houses of York, Lancaster and so much more. Their history opened up something deep within me. And that was the enthusiasm of learning World History. I was actually pretty good in History lesson. It was my favorite subject of all. So, after I read the history of England, I found myself that I couldn't just stop. No not yet. I was afraid I might forget the lessons interpreted on my mind. So I read it all over again in 3 consecutive years. {But hey, I still love my country better much I love London :)}
Starting from that day, admiring London's finest qualities, I started liking their people too. Famous people such as, everybody knows this band "One Direction". and "Tom Hiddleston".
     
     One Direction. One direction consists of Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horran and Zayn Malik. Each of them, by which I read in the history, both auditioned in the X factor and was regrouped. And I am a Directioner!! Eeeep! Yep, I collect their magazines and albums. Cut out some pictures and paste it on my cabinet. It actually looked like a shrine. Which is weird but beautiful. I started liking this band because it reminded me of my best friends, which I will describe to you later on when classes starts. Me and my bestfriends are totally big fans of them! One Direction made me remember our attitude. Carefree, Wild, Young and Free. We never wanted to have relationship in such an age, we always wanted to stay young and do  some wild and crazy stuffs such as, bouncing in the bed, rolling in the floor, laughing so hard that one of us would happen to choke, or play "Try Not To Laugh". We are so freaking hilarious I tell you. They're songs are the second thing that made me cuddle my poster. Their voices are so smooth and fine and they even inspire me to sing with my besties in an accapella version. Without them, I think my ipod would lessen some songs. *laughs*.
   
    Tom Hiddleston. At first, I noticed Tom Hiddleston's career in his famous role as Loki Laufeyson. And I do know all about his "Army". Yep, he has this one of a kind crazy fangirls lurking around his porch. I only spy if ever I'm in London hahaha. So, I idolized Tom not only because of his looks but because of his acting career. He made me absolutely dedicated to my dream in acting. Because I have seen, in his bio that he acted in theaters! And I was like. Oh my God I have to see this! So I saw him in youtube and I was deeply inspired. It wasn't just him who made a big part of my heart, melt, because of my dream. There were a lot of others before him but I think he is the best! The second thing that I admired in him is that he is freaking HILARIOUS! I saw one of his video where he calls himself as "God of Mischief" And I was like laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe! True story to that. And the third thing which I admired in him is that....He is a supporter of Unicef. I was always wondering where and how to help people when I grow older and when I saw his twitter and the word "UNICEF". I was so mystified and curious that I started researching about this program. I found out that this kind of program is all about taking good care of children. So I read his blog in Unicef....And my heart started to beat slow and then fast and then slow.... I read all about how malnutrition tortures kids like me where their hopes in opening the future, almost shattered to bits. I read about how less food they got to ate in a single day. I read about the small, fragile and dainty little infants who still needs care and love, who still needs something to grow up in the future. And I started asking myself, "How can this child live if the future still hasn't taken care of?". If the future still repeats as the same as the present, then there is no stopping of this madness. Someone needs to brighten the hopes of this poor little children, let them believe that there is still hope and care left in their lives. And I believe that UNICEF is the hero of this children. They are the voices within the echoes of the children hearts. So if they don't have a voice then UNICEF will scream for them, and as what as Tom Hiddleston once said "say it from the rooftops". 
     This picture...made me... Cry my heart out. Let this be know that everyone who joined Unicef are the voices of this poor children. They are the true heroes in every poor child's dream and Tom is one of them. :)
     If ever I'd be famous, I promise myself to join this group. <3.

"Do something which is worth, dreaming, acting and living for" 


"Let us move the mountain for the children to see"
-Blair Dawson A.




P.S if you want to read Tom's inspiring Blog. Read this. :)

http://www.unicef.org.uk/UNICEFs-Work/Our-supporters/Celebrities/Tom-Hiddleston/


No comments:

Post a Comment