Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Life is beautiful :)

Dear Cherry Pies, :)

There is a reason why I came up with this idea. The moment I woke up on the day when I decided to reach out for my dreams, was the moment when I decided to let all the fears of trying new things, flush away. The moment I tried doing all these things, was the moment when I realized that you can also be different in any other spectacular ways. I decided to build a blog to open up these wondrous feelings, that are grasping tight in my heart. I want to inspire people. Let them feel that every day is always a new start of something different. Touch the rays of the old but beautiful sun and you will know that even the sun is old, it'll always be a start of a new day. I remembered, when I was walking in this small cliff, in a small province of poor men, I saw, at the end of it, of waves clashing unto stones. I said to myself. "Mother nature is a wonderful work of art". Even when poverty and difficulties were hanging around, there was always that intimidating view, that is always helping raising people's hopes up. That view was beautiful. That blue-green seawater, calm skies and cool wind, even it could take almost a thousand breathes away. And then you'll forget your problems. See that life is wonderful. Be happy in every way because bad things aren't always keeping you down, they are teaching you a lesson. It is up to you on how you see it. If you see to it that those things always break you down, then why not take a stand for it? This is your life we are talking about. We don't want any tyrant to rule our hearts, do we not? If you see them slashing and slaughtering you into droves, take up your sword and fight! Life is worth fighting for. Life is beautiful. And most of all, life is a blessing. Don't let them ruin you and turn you into dust. Don't let them win. Make them as a lesson. Do not loose hope because of them. And never ever stop trying. Because the biggest failure you'd ever commit is when you stop trying.
     When you succeeded in turning yourself as one of the many great things. Don't turn your back from whence you came. Because when you do not look from where you have come from, just as what Dr. Jose Rizal said, you will smell more disgusting as the fishes in the market. There are a lot of people who have turned their backs. But I will never ever do such a thing. They all see me as if I don't want to  have future in this country, but that is a lie. I want to go to other countries to show them what my country brings me with. I want to show them that not only that they could achieve in becoming what they can be, but also I can and I shall.
      The future is becoming wider and children are being born and raised. Parents are at the edge of their seats to train their kids as good men and women in the society. Without good parents, they will not know how to love God. They will see to it that there is no meaning in life when in fact there is. There are a lot of meanings. Different meanings of every character. There is a meaning why people are in dearth and some are in seats of richness and powerful. The people in debts shouldn't have existed if the people in abundance knows how to be generous in lending hands to one another. None of them would have existed if they also know where to stand. If they know not to waste their time in such unnecessary things and start learning how to manage their own life. They need to help one another. It doesn't mean that if they are rich, they'll only give, give and give. No, the rich knows better. And it is also up to them on how they teach and help the people. If the people in effusiveness helps them, teaches them and gives them enough time, and if the people in poverty helps themselves too, then no man should be lying in a gutter.
   

I was wrong to say that the sky is the limit. Michael Jordan said "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon". Dreams don't have limits. Sometimes and in truth, we really don't know what are limits are. I think it is on our hearts. Whether it still beats or whether it does not. Your life is your limit.

One more thing, those who are in great need of help should be the priority of every mankind to help them
and let them take off the blindfold of darkness. Never should they know that life is pitiful and sorrowful. Life in reality is beautiful. Open your eyes early in the morning, stare back at the horizon, then you'll know it.

AWWW Tom.. You are just so adorable!! :3


No comments:

Post a Comment