Friday, June 7, 2013

Discover, Plan, Reach :)

Dear Cherry Pies, :))

It's 6:42 in the evening and I already had my fill. The atmosphere tonight is outrageously scary. Because at some point, when I was eating dinner on the table, I saw the spark of lightning above our ceiling (Our ceiling is atop with this blue something so that the sunshine could get in to lessen electric bills) it's light illuminated from the spoon which was placed on a bowl of salad. Then thunder followed it for about a minute and the lights crackled but I think it was only me who noticed it since none of my co-home people noticed. Pour Pour Pour. It's like I'm saying For in French. Haha.

So today's evening article, I would like to talk about is this -->
Discover your passions. Plan your life. Reach your dreams.
     Discovering my inner passions were harder when I was still a kid. I was taught that passion was to be used in the future. And that is a job. All that I know was either to pick any good subject  which you are good at to begin with your career. And what I didn't know, was that it doesn't only focuses on the subject that you're most likely good at but also focuses on what you can do. As I was a child, I chose to be an architect. Not only because I enjoy sketching, but also because it can add good help to my parent's small but improving company. However, when I knew that architectural studies involves mathematics, I was devastated. I'm not really that good at math. Well all jobs involves math, but this, I really have to measure this and that and an architect's job is to make a mathematical and structural plot for the civil to build a house. My face was totally impassive at that thought. My parents are expecting me to be an architect but they aren't holding me back like chains, gawd they're just so loving and I'm so thankful for them. I needed time to tell them that, but I'm not going to tell them now. I have to prove something worth the chance to hear their words as "Yes".
     Well you all know what my passion is. And my passion is acting. Acting for me is a career, which you can escape reality and be what you want to be. It expresses your feelings and thoughts more, together in dancing and singing. Dancing, merely like moving and singing, more like saying the words with the melodies of emotions. Me and my besties sometimes do acting whenever classes ends or whenever it's library period. I still remembered this scene, when I put this menthol balm beneath my eyes just to make me cry because of this dramatic scene me and my friends were doing. I absolutely did cry and the acting was pretty good. But when time passes by, my cheeks begun to cool too much that it hurts! And I started crying too much with huge pool of tears. They started blowing on my eyes and it even hurt more! I am never going to do that again. *laughs to myself*. There was also one time when my classmates accidentally entered the classroom (It was the end of class already) and we were acting. And when I looked back because I was writing something in the blackboard pretending to be a stupid student, I saw three of my classmates watching as act. And I was a bit of embarrassed. Hahaha. They insisted they stay so we let them watch what we can do. *sighs* I was actually planning something this summer and last summer, that I would go to an acting class because you know in the end, you got to show to everyone in the stage that you can act. However those two checklist of mine failed. Last summer, I went with my other friend to join the swimming class because my parents insisted me to. I don't really need to have swimming classes because I already know how to swim in deep pools. I even swam 10 ft. deep! But... I accepted it because the good advantage of it was that I could swim in the pool when the classes ends without getting tan skin (the pool has this cover above). And operation acting class failed this summer because we went to this province which I already told you on my last post. *sighs* And now my parents told me that we're going BACK this summer. I have to tell them NO. I already gave it a chance this year so why not I create my next summer plan. They sure want me to enter a class instead of playing laptop all day. And that is my plan. I will enter acting classes for about 3 years. I'm not sure 3 years maybe 5. I will have to enhance it more and build it. And If I'm responsible enough to go my separate ways, I will go to London and enter the "Philippine Theaters UK"
 because they accept all nationalities. And if they see the passion and the fire that is kept inside of me, deep to my soul, mind and heart, I just hope.. maybe wish... or pray that they'll cope with me to enter the "Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts" or "RADA". That, my friends will be such an AMAZAYN dream!!! That is like.. The most wonderful gift of the future! I'm sure i'll even cry, tears of years awaiting and joy. Because in RADA, Tom Hiddleston came from there and so much more legends! That will be so cool to attend to. And I'm sure I'd do my very best to pursue my dream! This, my friend is my very big plan. I hope God walks with me as I try to reach it. I will very do my best to pursue it. The fire of desperate in my heart is visible within this words. And I will really do my best to impress others of what I can do. I will not step on other backs as I try to climb the stairs of success. Nor will I boast of how my future will be planned. I will always stay humble and not too much proud of myself. God Give me Strength. And if I can publish the novel I am planning to do this year 2013, I hope I could star in my own work of art with Tom and the others. :))


                         
"Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts"      


"Wish Me Luck and goodnight :)"                   

No comments:

Post a Comment