Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dreams and Reality :3

June 8, 2013. 2:02 PM

Dear Cherry Pies, :))

     Many thoughts were running on my mind the moment I laid flat on my bed and the moment I opened my eyes. It was already sunrise, 9:30 AM. And I am writing this article, for this day, about the dream I just remembered.
     They were all in series. Small scenes in different settings and manner. I remembered myself entering the doors of my new classroom and starting the day in school. I saw my old classmate, Cherry and Justine. I wondered why they appeared on my dream. Then I saw my best friend, Jelena. But Jelena isn't studying in the same school as I will. I wondered why she came popping in my mind. Probably I'd miss her or so. I will miss her. I remembered saying to her in my dream, "It's just like last year's first day of school". Then she smiled. You know what I think? I think this dream is telling me something. Whether Jelena's going back to this school, or whether she'll not transfer. I just hope she'll stay.
     The other dream was about me and a golden statue. The setting happened in our school. We were stealing this gold statue, which in my dream weighs lighter than in reality. Then this nun appeared nowhere, telling us to stop. Small particles of the golden statue started falling to the ground, so we gave it to her. Then we watched her put the golden statue in the classroom. However, in my dream, I was thinking stupidity which is really not in my personality. I somehow, grabbed this long golden stick, which the statue was holding at. I  broke it and hid it on my pocket. What do you think is that all about? I am so curious about this.
     The other dream was about me staying back in the province. I was in this old house and I was sitting in this wooden table and long chair, eating supper. Our dinner was boiled fish. Then when I was eating it, I saw my grandma (which already died.. :'(), put extra fish on my plate. I looked at her, smiled and then continued eating. And then when the fish was already consumed, I picked the carrot on the bowl to eat it. However, she put another fish on my plate. It was like she doesn't want me to eat just a carrot. My grandma was always caring. Her attitude reminds me much of my mother. But, I still don't get the dream. Somehow, this dream is a dream where my grandma wants to tell me something, which I don't know. Reasons are surrounding my mind. And I don't know which one to pick because I'm not that sure. I am not that precise. I just hope someone would tell me what this is all about. A carrot and a fish.
   It's already 2 days before school starts. I am nervous as heck. I'm nervous not because of bullies, bullies doesn't scare me, rejection is, and that is what I'm scared of. My classmates, don't know yet that I could act. Well some does. I am secretive of my talents, still I can call myself as shy. But somehow, this year, I want to show it to them. Whenever there's this roleplays, acting and so, I don't really, shall we say, participate well because some of them over reacts in the fact that I can act. It seems that I don't care what they say. I only care about the things that I can do and the dream works I am about to do. I don't want to show off to them. What I want... really is to change. And I am going to change. I'm never going to be that blind girl once. Now that I know, how and why, I will be different. In pursuing my dreams, heck they'll see the other new girl
underneath me and I'm not afraid to draw it on the skylines.
     See this cute little girl. This adorable lass is just like me. Confused about what to choose. I can say we all are confused. Not all of us are smart enough to choose our own path. We are all blind about the things that seemed new to us but old in the eyes of the past. We seem to choose the new ones but the truth is we only picked it because of the fact that it seems better to us, which in reality, it doesn't. We all have to study those "new things" that we choose. We don't have to be dull enough to choose it. New is always different. And to make it less different, we will make sure to it that we knew it. And if we have had the full knowledge on that certain new thing, then that is the time where we can grab it. We don't have to be afraid of the new things. Remember always that we can control these. We can make the new ones old but better. Sometimes, new isn't that bad. New things give us new knowledge and wander. In this picture, this little girl is scared of the reality. She isn't fund about the real life. She's a kid, and kid always chose dreams. For her, reality is new to her, so she chooses to go to the "dream" door because she already knew what this door is all about. But, how about we merge that dream and reality. The one thing we already knew, and the other thing which we don't know. If the kid stops, stares and asks for an elder. Then maybe in the future, she can build a new door, in the center, which both dream and reality mixes. We all need someone to fix our career. We can never choose our path or do other things if we don't know how to ask for help. We must never be too blind of our own good. And most of all, Be clever enough of the path you choose, because someday you might realize that that one thing that you should have created before is better than what you had already chose.
                                                                                                   



Oh and look how adorable Tom looks. I bet the fangirls goes "Nosebleed". *laughs* XDD HAHAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment